Virtual Meeting of the Minds
Cultivate connection with remote workforces.
As companies increasingly turn to remote work and employees collaborate with dispersed teams, it is even more essential that leaders, managers, team members and individual contributors receive the tools they need to strengthen communication, productivity and engagement. The Virtual Meeting of the Minds offers a blended learning experience that reveals individual and collective strengths, provides practical ways for employees to learn to work together and supports strong workplace cultures – with or without a traditional office space.
Our program empowers attendees to:
Enhance their self-awareness with insights into their strengths
Understand how their preferences impact work relationships and styles
Recognize and appreciate the gifts of others
Strengthen communication and collaboration
Improve outcomes using the power of cognitive diversity
Who should attend a Virtual Meeting of the Minds?
To maximize learning, the program is designed for 10 – 30 participants who work remotely or on dispersed teams. The Virtual Meeting of the Minds engages leaders, managers and individual contributors as well as intact teams and broader employee groups who are interested in:
- Gaining self-awareness
- Developing leadership and managerial skills
- Communicating more productively
- Strengthening collaboration and team development
- Learning to problem solve more effectively
What’s the agenda?
The program’s blended content is simple to understand, immediately applicable and
engaging. Before their session, participants review a brief, dynamic eLearning course to
gain a foundational understanding of Emergenetics and access their personal Profile and Narrative Report.
In their live virtual training led by a certified facilitator, attendees:
- Revisit the science and seven Attributes of Emergenetics
- Discover new ways to communicate and collaborate with others
- Learn about the power of cognitive diversity
- Uncover a common language to help unify remote teams and strengthen culture
- Digital copies of their Emergenetics Profile
- Digital copies of their Narrative Report
- Access to the Emergenetics + mobile app
- Digital handouts that provide practical applications of the Emergenetics Attributes in their work life