MARG – TRAINING FOR INDIVIDUAL CONTRIBUTOR!
They are the freshers, executives, junior management or the individual contributors with 1-4 years of experience and primarily entrusted with the execution tasks of the total organization. They are relatively new to the organization itself or the group, to corporate culture and require development of specific skillset to enhance their professionalism and effectiveness in the organization. Employee turnover of this group is relatively high.
- Induction Training for freshers-Campus to Corporate
- Corporate Culture and expectations
- Company Information
- Corporate Etiquette
- Basic Soft Skills
- Communication Skill –Basic to Advanced
- English Language Skill
- Grammar-spoken & written
- Business Communication at workplace
- Email Etiquette
- Verbal Communication-on phone, face to face, video conferencing
- Org Savvy
- Presentation Skill
- English Language Skill
- Be the Perfect Corporate Citizen – Personality Development module or Basic Soft Skill Module
- Passion for Results
- Ownership and Accountability
- Interpersonal Relations
- Working in teams
- Communication & Communication Etiquette
- Professionalism at workplace-execution discipline
- Time Management
- Stress Management
- Problem Solving
- Flawless Execution
- Outbound Team Building
- Customer Delight (Sales & Marketing)
- Client Communication (Sales & Marketing)
What makes MARG trusted partner?
Helping your business thrive through Leadership Development Training
Years of Experience
How to Create Constructive Cultures and Impact the World?
Developing a constructive culture within an organization bears more expansive benefits than you can possibly imagine. From enabling increased productivity and job satisfaction to increased efficiency and profitability, the list...
Change Management as a Career!
Every organization will virtually undergo a transition or change in order to remain sustainable. Businesses are constantly changing as a result of growing digitalization, remote work alternatives, and evolving client...
Driving Organizational Change – Let’s break into Smaller Steps!
Business transformation has typically been linked to significant, protracted initiatives. Change management was still carried out using a largely sequential waterfall model even if recent years saw a reduction in...
Let’s simplify Change Management!
Though organisational change causes a great deal of fear in the workplace, constant transformation is now a key component of any organization's strategy, no matter how big or small. While...