Prosci Change Management Virtual Instructor – Led Training Sessions
Face to Face Session
- 26 May to 28 May 2023
- 13 June to 15 June 2023
- 27 June to 29 June 2023
- 11 July to 13 July 2023
- 28 July to 30 July 2023
- 22 August to 24 August 2023
- 29 August to 31 August 2023
- 05 September to 07 September 2023
- 22 September to 24 September 2023
- 17 October to 19 October 2023
- 06 June to 08 June 2023 – Location (Mumbai)
- 04 July to 06 July 2023 – Location (Hyderabad)
- 08 August to 10 August 2023 – Location (Bangalore)
- 12 September to 14 September 2023 – Location (Delhi)
- 10 October to 12 October 2023 – Location (Bangalore)
Who is this course for?
- Understand how effective change management improves organizational results
- Articulate the value of change management to peers and leaders with a presentation on the business case for change management
- Learn to apply the Prosci 3-Phase Process change management methodology to a real project
- Learn how to apply the Prosci ADKAR® Model to facilitate individual change
- Gain access to Prosci change management tools.
Role Based Training
This experiential learning program delivers the fundamental concepts of change management and establishes how effective change management can benefit your organization.
The program applies five tenets of change management to a specific project or change initiative to build awareness and desire for change management—the first two milestones in the Prosci ADKAR Model.
Objective: This results-oriented workshop enables project managers to define and integrate change management into an active project, using frameworks and familiar language. Project teams leave with a common language for change and an understanding of the role change management will play in their project outcomes.