Prosci Change Management Virtual Instructor – Led Training Sessions
- 20 December to 22 December 2022 – Prosci Certification Workshop
- 10 January to 12 January 2023 – Prosci Certification Workshop
- 17 January to 19 January 2023 – Prosci Train The Trainer(TTT)
- 24 January 2023 – Prosci Enterprise Change Management (ECM) Bootcamp
- 17 January to 19 January 2023 – Prosci Certification Workshop
Who is this course for?
- Understand how effective change management improves organizational results
- Articulate the value of change management to peers and leaders with a presentation on the business case for change management
- Learn to apply the Prosci 3-Phase Process change management methodology to a real project
- Learn how to apply the Prosci ADKAR® Model to facilitate individual change
- Gain access to Prosci change management tools.
Role Based Training
This experiential learning program delivers the fundamental concepts of change management and establishes how effective change management can benefit your organization.
The program applies five tenets of change management to a specific project or change initiative to build awareness and desire for change management—the first two milestones in the Prosci ADKAR Model.
Objective: This results-oriented workshop enables project managers to define and integrate change management into an active project, using frameworks and familiar language. Project teams leave with a common language for change and an understanding of the role change management will play in their project outcomes.