Prosci Change Management Virtual Instructor – Led Training Sessions
Prosci’s Virtual Instructor-Led Change Management Certification Program is an online, interactive, three-day learning experience where participants gain the knowledge, skills, and tools to drive successful change initiatives. During the program, they apply holistic change management methodology to a current project. By the end of the program, participants have a change management plan designed to effectively manage change and enhance project results.
Who is this course for?
- Understand how effective change management improves organizational results
- Articulate the value of change management to peers and leaders with a presentation on the business case for change management
- Learn to apply the Prosci 3-Phase Process change management methodology to a real project
- Learn how to apply the Prosci ADKAR® Model to facilitate individual change
- Gain access to Prosci change management tools.
Role Based Training
This experiential learning program delivers the fundamental concepts of change management and establishes how effective change management can benefit your organization.
The program applies five tenets of change management to a specific project or change initiative to build awareness and desire for change management—the first two milestones in the Prosci ADKAR Model.
Objective: This results-oriented workshop enables project managers to define and integrate change management into an active project, using frameworks and familiar language. Project teams leave with a common language for change and an understanding of the role change management will play in their project outcomes.