Prosci Change Management Virtual Instructor – Led Training Sessions
- 26 May to 28 May 2023
- 13 June to 15 June 2023
- 27 June to 29 June 2023
- 11 July to 13 July 2023
- 28 July to 30 July 2023
- 22 August to 24 August 2023
- 29 August to 31 August 2023
- 05 September to 07 September 2023
- 22 September to 24 September 2023
- 17 October to 19 October 2023
- 06 June to 08 June 2023 – Location (Mumbai)
- 04 July to 06 July 2023 – Location (Hyderabad)
- 08 August to 10 August 2023 – Location (Bangalore)
- 12 September to 14 September 2023 – Location (Delhi)
- 10 October to 12 October 2023 – Location (Bangalore)
Prosci’s Virtual Instructor-Led Change Management Certification Program is an online, interactive, three-day learning experience where participants gain the knowledge, skills, and tools to drive successful change initiatives. During the program, they apply holistic change management methodology to a current project. By the end of the program, participants have a change management plan designed to effectively manage change and enhance project results.
Who is this course for?
- Understand how effective change management improves organizational results
- Articulate the value of change management to peers and leaders with a presentation on the business case for change management
- Learn to apply the Prosci 3-Phase Process change management methodology to a real project
- Learn how to apply the Prosci ADKAR® Model to facilitate individual change
- Gain access to Prosci change management tools.
Role Based Training
The program applies five tenets of change management to a specific project or change initiative to build awareness and desire for change management—the first two milestones in the Prosci ADKAR Model.
Objective: This results-oriented workshop enables project managers to define and integrate change management into an active project, using frameworks and familiar language. Project teams leave with a common language for change and an understanding of the role change management will play in their project outcomes.