Change Management Certification Program
Prosci’s Virtual Instructor-Led Change Management Certification Program is an online, interactive, three-day learning experience where participants gain the knowledge, skills and tools to drive successful change initiatives. During the program, they apply holistic change management methodology to a current project. By the end of the program, participants have a change management plan designed to effectively manage change and enhance project results.
Prosci is globally offering only Virtual instructor-led Certifications (VILC), in response to the pandemic and the need for social distancing. Marg is confirming with this practice and offering VILC in India Sri Lanka & Bangladesh – till further notice.
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR?
• Program workbook, assessments and handouts
• Best Practices in Change Management
• Employee’s Survival Guide to Change
• Change Management: The People Side of Change
• ADKAR: A Model for Change
• One-year subscription to the Prosci Practitioner eToolkit
By completing the Virtual Instructor-Led Change Management Certification Program, participants:
Understand the fundamentals of change and change management
• Understand how effective change management improves organizational results
• Articulate the value of change management to peers and leaders with a presentation on the business case for change management
Have a change management plan
• Learn to apply the Prosci 3-Phase Process change management methodology to a real project
• Learn how to apply the Prosci ADKAR® Model to facilitate individual change
Achieve certification in the Prosci change management methodology
• Gain access to Prosci change management tools.