Explore the latest research and build specific tactics and plans for adapting change management to Agile iterative development.
- September 18th 2021
Strategies for improving project outcomes
Agile and change management have emerged as important strategies for improving change outcomes. Integrating change management and Agile can improve the adoption and usage of iteratively designed solutions.
In this innovative one-day workshop, you’ll explore the latest research and build detailed tactics and plans for adapting change management to your Agile iterative development. Prosci provides the best practices and frameworks for applying change management in an Agile environment.
Who should attend
This workshop is designed for people who are responsible for delivering the people-side results on Agile projects including:
- Change management practitioners supporting Agile efforts
- Agile practitioners integrating the people side into their work
- Project leaders incorporating Agile principles
- Any change agent who wants to stay at the forefront of this growing discipline
We welcome anyone in an organization looking for approaches for integrating change management and Agile. However it is highly recommended that the participant completes the Prosci change management practitioner certification before taking up CM with Agile.
- Foundations of Agile and change management
- Origins of Agile
- Agile and change management principles
- Research on Agile and change management
- Applying change management when moving from waterfall to Agile
- Contributors to successful Agile transformations
- Obstacles to successful Agile transformations
- Managing the people side of the move from waterfall to Agile
- How to adapt your change management approach in Agile
- Adapting the ADKAR Model in Agile
- Adapting five organizational change plans in Agile
- Roles for change management in Agile
- Next steps
Throughout this workshop, you will:
- Understand the foundation and paralie change management and Agile
- Explore industry-leading research on how to manage change adoption in an Agile initiative
- Identify specific adaptations for your change management approach
- Align the Prosci ADKAR® Model with Agile efforts and sprints/releases
- Align the five organizational change management plans to Agile and identify specific adjustments for each
- Define change management roles in an Agile environment